Sunday 21 August 2011

the final countdown


I woke up this morning with a knot in my stomach because I realised that our wedding is only a little over 3 months away. I would be lying if I said that planning our wedding has been the most stress-free, smooth-sailing experience! I had really started to consider running away with Lewis and doing it somewhere far away and very fast, however I know that we would both regret not having our families and dear, wonderful friends be part of our day. As the time gets closer, things have really started to fall into place, and we have had such amazing help, but I have to say; I just want to be married to him, to hear the words, "I now pronounce you husband and wife"... because that is all I want. So I am going to countdown to that.


96 days until The Wedding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment