Monday 8 August 2011

"Here I Am" - Air Supply



I wish I could say that my motivation to start a blog was based on a need to share my insightful, witty and terribly clever thoughts with a wider audience other than my darling (poor!) fiance, close family and friends. This is not so. I have been mulling (love this word) over the idea of a blog for some time, and with a lot of encouragement from a certain best friend, I have ventured into the world of blog.


The idea for my blog is not something new, and so I highly doubt that I will have many followers, but that is not of great import. I am in need of a creative outlet. I am, at the moment, directionless. I don't exactly know what I want to do with my life on a personal/career/project level and don't really feel like those decisions will be made any time soon. So, in the mean time I shall warm my heart a little by finding things I love and sending them out into the cosmic void to be appreciated with one thing in common; they will all be, quite simply, 'dear-to-me'...




No comments:

Post a Comment