Monday 3 October 2011

Lewis wants to be all Daryl on our wedding day...

Can you really blame him?? Daryl Braithwaite had it right with "Horses"!

Lewis has been saying (pretty much demanding) since we became engaged that he desperately wants to have a horse in our wedding pictures. I think he's leaving the technical side of acquiring said horse up to me. I adore the idea as I love horses in general, but am finding it hard to conjure up any ideas of how we're going to pull this off. If anyone has any tips (...horses?) on how to help, please let me know. In the meantime, here's a little inspiration. Have to say, I think these pictures are divine.







2 comments:

  1. these images are amazing!!!!Love them all! I went to Australia for one year when I was twenty....had a really great time in down under:-), hughs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you make stunning pictures!!!!
    I love them!!!!
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete